- Deeper Dive Goals & Guidelines
Deeper Dive into Technology Goals:
- Explore digital literacy.
- Collaborate with colleagues regarding classroom application strategies.
- Gain experience and confidence with technology, applications, and/or data in the classroom.
- Reflect upon and learn from personal experience with technology.
- Improve and strengthen classroom practices to further student engagement.
- Experience a blended learning environment.
Deeper Dive Into Technology Guidelines:
- You choose your educational technology topic and/or project. What do you REALLY REALLY want to learn about or do with regards to technology in your education world? This topic/project should remain the same throughout the entire year with possible slight offshoots as you learn about your topic.
- The second Tuesday of every month you will "check in" by posting in a forum on your progress
- Each month, reply to at least two of your peers offering feedback.
- Your action plan doc will be your artifact or your evidence of learning.
- Your action plan will need to be shared with all participants.
- Tues, May 8th, will be your final submission in the Forum and in your Action Plan.
- Deeper Dive Check-in Forums
- Deeper Dive Resources
Feel free to suggest resources for this page!