BPS Success Skills Standards Book
- SEL-K2.S-A.1ie Recognize and accurately label emotions, and identify situations that cause those emotions.
- SEL-K2.S-A.2rs Differentiate between likes and dislikes.
- SEL-K2.S-A.3sce Accept failure and demonstrate the ability to recover from perceived failures.
- SEL-K2.S-A.4asp Identify and seek help when appropriate.
- SEL-K2.S-M.1ic Demonstrate self-control in a variety of settings.
- SEL-K2.S-M.2sm Define stress.
- SEL-K2.S-M.3sd Identify what it means to be responsible and list personal responsibilities.
- SEL-K2.S-M.4s-m Utilize self-talk for the purpose of self-motivation.
- SEL-K2.S-M.5gs Identify goals for academic success and classroom behavior.
- SEL-K2.S-M.6os Utilize prescribed routines to understand physical and mental organizational strategies.
SEL-K2.SA Social Awareness
- SEL-K2.SA.1hs Identify a trusted adult for help when needed.
- SEL-K2.SA.2ept Identify the feelings and perspectives of others.
- SEL-K2.SA.3ad Recognize and acknowledge individual differences in others.
- SEL-K2.SA.4rfo Describe positive qualities in others.
SEL-K2.RS Relationship Skills
- SEL-K2.RS.1c Demonstrate verbal etiquette to foster better communication.
- SEL-K2.RS.2se Identify opportunities for social participation at home, school and in the community.
- SEL-K2.RS.3rb Describe approaches for making and keeping friends.
- SEL-K2.RS.4tw Demonstrate appropriate strategies for receiving feedback from others for self-improvement and to promote group effectiveness.
- SEL-K2.RS.5cr Identify conflict in various situations.