BPS Success Skills Standards Book
BPS-EL.4Cs.CP CP Communication and Presentation
- BPS-EL.4Cs.CP.01 - CP.01 Engaging in Conversations and Discussions
- BPS-EL.4Cs.CP.02 - CP.02 Using 21st Century Communication Tools
- BPS-EL.4Cs.CP.03 - CP.03 Listening
- BPS-EL.4Cs.CP.04 - CP.04 Communicating in Diverse Environments
- BPS-EL.4Cs.CP.05 - CP.05 Delivering Oral Presentations
- BPS-EL.4Cs.CP.06 - CP.06 Self-Regulation / Reflection
SEL-EL.SA Social Awareness
- SEL-EL.SA.1hs Demonstrate appropriate strategies to ask for help in a variety of situations.
- SEL-EL.SA.2ept Describe feelings and perspectives of others..
- SEL-EL.SA.3ad Differentiate between static and dynamic personal characteristics and accept static characteristics.
- SEL-EL.SA.4rfo Demonstrate strategies for working and playing effectively with others.
SEL-EL.RS Relationship Skills
- SEL-EL.RS.1c Demonstrate non-verbal etiquette to foster better communication (e.g. looking and learning, etc).
- SEL-EL.RS.2se Analyze social situations at home, school and in the community (e.g. family meal time, free play, extracurricular activities, cances, diverse peer groups, etc).
- SEL-EL.RS.3rb Recognize and respond to social cues in a manner that builds and maintains healthy relationships.
- SEL-EL.RS.4tw Demonstrate appropriate strategies for providing and receiving feedback to promote group effectiveness.
- SEL-EL.RS.5cr Differentiate between conflict and bullying.
SEL-EL.RDM Responsible Decision-Making
- SEL-EL.RDM.1ip Identify problems in a variety of situations.
- SEL-EL.RDM.2as Utilize refusal skills.
- SEL-EL.RDM.3sp Apply strategies to appropriately solve problems.
- SEL-EL.RDM.4e&r Compare and contrast the potential outcomes of engaging in safe and risky behavior.
- SEL-EL.RDM.5er Demonstrate personal responsibility for decisions.