Communication and Presentation
- Use effective interpersonal skills during conversations and discussion to build positive relationships with others and promote collaborative learning.
- Communicate interactively and effectively to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others using a range of contemporary tools, transmissions and processes.
- Listen effectively to decipher meaning, including knowledge, values, attitudes and intentions. Communicate ideas through the creation of authentic products using a combination of words, data, and visual representations to inform, persuade and entertain others.
- Communicate effectively in diverse environments (including multi-lingual). Show cultural understanding and global awareness when engaging with learners of other cultures.
- Deliver effective oral presentations to communicate the results of inquiry. Field questions to demonstrate conceptual understanding and knowledge, along with details about the inquiry process
- Engaging in Conversations and Discussions
- Using 21st Century Communication Tools
- Communicating in Diverse Environments
- Delivering Oral Presentations
- Self-Regulation / Reflection