K-2 Learning Goals
- SEL-K2.SeA.1ie Recognize and accurately label emotions, and identify situations that cause those emotions.
- SEL-K2.SeA.2rs Differentiate between likes and dislikes.
- SEL-K2.SeA.3sce Accept failure and demonstrate the ability to recover from perceived failures.
- SEL-K2.SeA.4asp Identify and seek help when appropriate.
- SEL-K2.SeM.1ic Demonstrate self-control in a variety of settings.
- SEL-K2.SeM.2sm Define stress.
- SEL-K2.SeM.3sd Identify what it means to be responsible and list personal responsibilities.
- SEL-K2.SeM.4s-m Utilize self-talk for the purpose of self-motivation.
- SEL-K2.SeM.5gs Identify goals for academic success and classroom behavior.
- SEL-K2.SeM.6os Utilize prescribed routines to understand physical and mental organizational strategies.
SEL-K2.ReS Relationship Skills
- SEL-K2.ReS.1c Demonstrate verbal etiquette to foster better communication.
- SEL-K2.ReS.2se Identify opportunities for social participation at home, school and in the community.
- SEL-K2.ReS.3rb Describe approaches for making and keeping friends.
- SEL-K2.ReS.4tw Demonstrate appropriate strategies for receiving feedback from others for self-improvement and to promote group effectiveness.
- SEL-K2.ReS.5cr Identify conflict in various situations.