HS Science Concepts
The high school content standards specify the Science that all students should study in order to be college and career ready and listed in conceptual categories.
This is different than the K-8 standards in that the standards are not grade-specific.
- [PS1] Matter and its Interactions
- [PS2] Motion and Stability: Forces and Interactions
- [PS3] Energy
- [PS4] Waves and their Applications in Technologies for Information Transfer
- [LS1] From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes
- [LS2] Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy, and Dynamics
- [LS3] Heredity: Inheritance and Variation of Traits
- [LS4] Biological Evolution: Unity and Diversity
- [ESS1] Earth’s Place in the Universe
- [ESS2] Earth’s Systems
- [ESS3] Earth and Human Activity