Math Learning Progressions
> Statistics and Probability
MAT-06.SP Domain: [SP] Statistics and Probability
Develop understanding of statistical variability.
Summarize and describe distributions.
MAT-07.SP Domain: [SP] Statistics and Probability
Use random sampling to draw inferences about a population.
- MAT-07.SP.01 Understand statistics used to gain information about a population by sam
- MAT-07.SP.02 Use data from a random sample to draw inferences about a population
- MAT-07.SP.03 Assess overlap of two distributions, measuring the difference of the cen
- MAT-07.SP.04 Use measures of center and variability to compare two populations
Investigate chance processes and develop, use, and evaluate probability models.
- MAT-07.SP.05 Understand that the probability of a chance event is a number between 0
- MAT-07.SP.06 Approximate the probability of a chance event
- MAT-07.SP.07 Develop a probability model and Use it to Find probabilities of events
- MAT-07.SP.08 Find probabilities of events using lists, tables, tree diagrams, and sim