SBE Parent Information
- "The Glossary of Education Reform -." The Glossary of Education Reform. Great Schools Partnership. Web. Access: 03 Feb. 2015. Guskey, T. R. (Ed.). (2009). Practical Solutions for Serious Problems in Standards-Based Grading. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Heflebower, Tammy. School Leaders Guide to Standards-based Grading. Marzano Research Laboratory: Solution Tree, 2014. Print.
- McMillan, J. H., and Hearn, J. “Student Self-Assessment: The Key to Stronger Student Motivation and Higher Achievement.” Educational HORIZONS, 87: 40-49. Fall 2008.
- McTighe, J., & Ferrara, S. Assessing Learning in the Classroom. Washington, DC: National Education Association. 2000. Print.
- Marzano, R. J. (2006). Classroom Assessment & Grading that Work. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Marzano, R. J. (2010). Formative Assessment & Standards-Based Grading: Classroom Strategies that Work. Bloomington, IN: Marzano Research Laboratory.
- Marzano, R. J. (2000). Transforming Classroom Grading. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Marzano, R. J., & Haystead, M. W. (2008). Making Standards Useful in the Classroom. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Nichols, Beverly. Managing Curriculum and Assessment: A Practitioner's Guide. Worthington, OH: Linworth, 2006. Print.
- O’Connor, Ken. (2010). A Repair Kit for Grading: 15 Fixes for Broken Grades. Boston, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
- O’Connor, Ken. (2009). How to Grade for Learning: K-12 (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
- Reeves, D. (2011). Elements of Grading: A Guide to Effective Practice. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Stiggins, R., Arter, J., Chappuis, J., & Chappuis, S. (2006). Classroom Assessment for Student Learning: Doing it Right-Using it Well. Portland, OR: Educational Testing Service.