What's Next?!

What's Next?!

by Pat Phillips -
Number of replies: 0

What’s Next? 

First, just – WOW, thank you all for the time and energy that you put into being reflective and innovative, and for your willingness to share your work!  And thank you to all coaches administrators and local facilitators who supported this work! The spark sessions from the local fall academies and the post-implementation sharing and reflections have been both inspiring and enlightening…seriously, sometimes I just sit and watch the presentations when I’m in a bad mood, and they always encourage me to keep going! 

Speaking of which, if you are an academy completer for one of the fall groups, and would like to sign up of the follow-up implementation credit (1), you can register and pay ->HERE<-   We’ll be checking registrations mid-February, and participants will be contacted for input on scheduling the face-to-face session)…meanwhile, think about what evidences of implementation you can gather and share, and explore this information.

WAIT!  What about those who have already designed, implemented and reflected – Now What?  ...Please consider any or all of the following options:

1. Get another Team, Pick another Project, and do any or all of it again – Don’t forget to be in contact – the Academy Team is always willing to find creative ways to help facilitate innovative work!
  2. Consider any of the options here for continuing support working on blended and asynchronous personalization.

And, as always, HAPPY INNOVATING!