Noodletools for Students

Noodletools for Students

by David Sherwin -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Mentor

Noodletools for Students

noodletools imageJust got back from the library and technology standards meeting with the state and I was fortunate enough to work with Bismarck finest librarians. One being Gina Phillips, who created a Noodletools for Students Tutorial with a Moodle Book Module last summer for the MooLatte. I asked if she would mind if we could share the Book Module from the MooLatte in the Student Moodle, which she gladly said yes. I wished I had thought of this excellent resource create by Gina that explains NoodleTools to the students with text, images and both flash and YouTube. With the problems students are having with authentication between NoodleTools and GoogleDoc, this tutorial hopefully isn’t too late for teachers - especially those who have not started the research writing. BUT it will be there for next year because I have added it to the English Master Courses in the Research Topic.

This NoodleTools for Students Book show the potential Book module to deliver content to students in a very streamlined method. What is nice about the Book Moodle over presentations is that you have your table of contents to quickly navigate to section without having to scroll through a presentation or jumping to different slides without descriptions.

So check out this Book in the M101 and if you want it added to your Invidual English Course, just import that activity. If you need help just email or call me...

...DBS