RDM Responsible Decision-Making
The ability to make constructive choices about the personal behavior and social interactions based on ethical standards, safety concerns, and social norms. The realistic evaluation of consequences of various actions, and a consideration of the wellbeing of oneself and others.
- IP Identifying Problems Identify problems in a variety of situations.
- AS Analyzing Situations Apply strategies to appropriately solve problems.
- SP Solving Problems Utilize refusal skills.
- E&R Evaluating & Reflecting Compare and contrast the potential outcomes of engaging in safe and risky behaviors.
- ER Ethical Responsibility Demonstrate personal responsibility for decisions.
I can ...
... with help, demonstrates a partial understanding of some of the simpler details and processes (Score 2.0 content) and some of the more complex ideas and processes (Score 3.0 content).
... demonstrates no major errors or omissions regarding the simpler details and processes but exhibits major errors or omissions regarding the more complex ideas and processes (Score 3.0 content).Skills:
- identify problems
- use strategies to solve problems
- identify refusal skills
- compare and contrast safe and unsafe behaviors
- identify consequences
“The Standard.”... demonstrates no major errors or omissions regarding any of the information and processes that were end of instruction expectations.
- identify and solve problems.
- make good choices.
- think about what could happen as a result from my choices.
- learn from my mistakes.
... demonstrates in-depth inferences and applications regarding more complex material that go beyond end of instruction expectations.
- also support others in making good choices.
- Title of website with a URL to open in a new window