The ability to accurately recognize one's own emotions, thoughts, and values and how they influence behavior. Te ability to accurately assess one's strengths and limitations, with a well-grounded sense of confidence, optimism, and a "growth mindset."
- IE Identifying Emotions Describe a variety of emotions, and understand how emotions are linked to behavior.
- RS Recognizing Strengths Describe interests to pursue and skills to develop.
- SCE Self-Confidences & Efficacy Develop a growth mindset for rigorous situations.
- ASP Accurate Self-Perception Describe an activity or task in which help is needed to be successful.
I can ...
... with help, demonstrates a partial understanding of some of the simpler details and processes (Score 2.0 content) and some of the more complex ideas and processes (Score 3.0 content).
... demonstrates no major errors or omissions regarding the simpler details and processes but exhibits major errors or omissions regarding the more complex ideas and processes (Score 3.0 content).Skills:
- name emotions and feelings
- describe personal emotions and feelings
- identify causes of emotions and feelings
- describe how emotions affect behavior
- identify interests
- identify skills
- identify challenges
- ask for help when needed
- recognize when help is needed
“The Standard.”... demonstrates no major errors or omissions regarding any of the information and processes that were end of instruction expectations.
- understand how my emotions affect my behavior.
- name skills that I need to work on to do things that interest me.
- accept my challenges with confidence and positivity.
- name an activity that I need help with.
... demonstrates in-depth inferences and applications regarding more complex material that go beyond end of instruction expectations.
- also recognize how my behavior affects others.
- Title of website with a URL to open in a new window