BPS Visual Arts Standards Book
K-8 Grade Levels
Young adults arrive in High School with widely varying knowledge in ....
High School Visual Arts "I can ... statements"
ART-HS.Cr - Creating
- ART-HS.Cr.01: Anchor Standard 1 - Generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work
- ART-HS.Cr.02: Anchor Standard 2 - Organize and develop artistic ideas and work.
- ART-HS.Cr.03: Anchor Standard 3 - Evaluate, refine and complete artistic work.
ART-HS.Pr - Presenting
- ART-HS.Pr.04: Anchor Standard 4 - Select artistic work for presentation
- ART-HS.Pr.05: Anchor Standard 5 - Develop and refine artistic techniques and work for presentation.
- ART-HS.Pr.06: Anchor Standard 6 - Convey meaning through the presentation of artistic work.
ART-HS.Re - Responding
- ART-HS.Re.07: Anchor Standard 7 - Perceive and analyze artistic work
- ART-HS.Re.08: Anchor Standard 8 - Interpret intent and meaning in artistic work
- ART-HS.Re.09: Anchor Standard 9 - Apply criteria to evaluate artistic work.
- ART-HS.Cn.10: Anchor Standard 10 - Synthesize and relate knowledge and personal experiences to make art.
- ART-HS.Cn.11: Anchor Standard 11 - Relate artistic ideas and works with societal, cultural, and historical context to deepen understanding.