BPS Theatre Arts Standards Book
- THR-HS.Pr.04 - Anchor Standard 4 - Select, analyze, and interpret artistic work for presentation.
- Apply a variety of acting techniques in the rehearsal and performance of drama and
- THR-HS.Pr.05 - Anchor Standard 5 - Develop and refine artistic techniques and work for presentation.
- Apply technical elements to enhance the technical and production design of
drama and theatre works.
- THR-HS.Pr.06 - Anchor Standard 6 - Convey meaning Through the presentation of artistic work.
- Perform a rehearsed drama for a specific audience with developed production