RDM Responsible Decision-Making
The ability to make constructive choices about the personal behavior and social interactions based on ethical standards, safety concerns, and social norms. The realistic evaluation of consequences of various actions, and a consideration of the wellbeing of oneself and others.
- IP Identifying Problems Define a problem.
- AS Analyzing Situations Explain a problem solving process.
- SP Solving Problems Analyze potential consequences of choices.
- E&R Evaluating & Reflecting Explain the differences between safe and risky behaviors.
- ER Ethical Responsibility List age appropriate responsibilities at home and school.
I can ...
... with help, demonstrates a partial understanding of some of the simpler details and processes (Score 2.0 content) and some of the more complex ideas and processes (Score 3.0 content).
... demonstrates no major errors or omissions regarding the simpler details and processes but exhibits major errors or omissions regarding the more complex ideas and processes (Score 3.0 content).Skills:
- define problem
- list solutions to problems
- define consequence
- list unsafe behaviors
- list safe behaviors
- define responsibility
“The Standard.”... demonstrates no major errors or omissions regarding any of the information and processes that were end of instruction expectations.
- explain how to solve a problem.
- understand that choices have consequences.
- understand the difference between safe and unsafe behavior.
- name my responsibilities.
... demonstrates in-depth inferences and applications regarding more complex material that go beyond end of instruction expectations.
- also learn from my choices.
- safe behavior
- unsafe behavior
- Title of website with a URL to open in a new window